Multi-axis digital readout, with touch-screen color LCD, for absolute and incremental systems
- Compact-design, modern and functional digital readout, equipped with the new Absolute Warning System (AWS).
- AWS constantly guarantees the correctness of the displayed positions and informs the operator of any malfunctioning. The user can continue machining or, based on the error message displayed, intervene to restore the proper functioning of the system.
- Absolute (SSI protocol) or incremental encoder input signals.
- 5.7” touch-screen color, LED-backlit, LCD TFT panel which allows the displaying of up to 4 axes.
- USB, Touch Probe, CAN bus and serial RS-232 interfaces.
- Resolutions up to 0.1 μm.
- Online HELP. Graphic visualization of function execution.
- Diagnostic of readout and encoders. Reading of coded reference indexes.
- Absolute signals RS-422: Clock+, Clock-, Data+, Data-.
- Universal software for any kind of machine tool; updates through serial port. 1000 memory blocks.
- Possibility of connection to a digital (up to 8 relay outputs) or analog (constant surface speed) remote board.
- Option: flush-mounted version (on a panel).