Single-axis digital readout, for absolute and incremental systems
- Compact-design, single-axis digital readout, equipped with the new Absolute Warning System (AWS).
- AWS constantly guarantees the correctness of the displayed positions and informs the operator of any malfunctioning.
- The user can continue machining or, based on the error message displayed, intervene to restore the proper functioning of the system.
- Suitable for several machine tools, such as those performing cutting or machining at a preset size, polishing, bending, grinding or straightening.
- Applicable on various industries, such as wood, sheet metal, marble, rubber, textile and automation.
- Absolute (SSI protocol) or incremental encoder input signals.
- Up to 8 digits displayed, including floating decimal point and negative sign.
- Device diagnostic.
- Internal rewritable memory.
- Absolute signals RS-422: Clock+, Clock-, Data+, Data-.
- Resolutions up to 0.5 μm.
- Correction factor, angular reading, programmable relay outputs and many other functions available.
- Serial output RS-232, for the transmission of positions.
- Panel mountable version available.