Single-axis position controller
- THESI 310 position controller can control shifting and positioning of one axis in 3 different operating modes:
– MANUAL, by keyboard;
– SEMI-AUTOMATIC, by keyboard;
– AUTOMATIC, on the basis of a memorized program.
- Possibility of storing up to 99 PROGRAMS with 20 positions each. Up to 99 repetitions can be matched to each position (the program cycle is composed by the position and its respective repetitions).
- 90 Vac to 230 Vac power supply or 24 Vac power supply with selector.
- Manufactured with 16 bit microcontroller, 256K FLASH and 8K RAM memory in single-chip mode.
- Optoisolated inputs:
START, STOP, INCREASE CYCLE, DEVIATION, PRESET.
- Voltage-free contact outputs:
ENABLING WITH CONTROL INTERLOCK, OK POSITION, FEED / BACK, SLOW / FAST.
- ± 10 Vdc analog output:
FEED / BACK, SLOW / FAST, with linear ramp.
- Possibility of installation on bench or built in.