Incremental magnetic sensor with square-wave output
- New line of magnetic sensors MTS, with small overall dimensions.
- Resolutions up to 0.5 μm programmable (Pr) via serial line. DPI resolution and inches reading now available.
- Many pole pitches available.
- Wide alignment tolerances and sensor/magnetic band distance up to 12 mm, for an even easier and faster mounting.
- Reference indexes in required positions (with magnetic bands MP200Z, MP500Z and MP600Z).
- Magnetic sensor body made of die-cast metallic material.
- Fixing of magnetic sensor by existing threaded holes M4, or by M3 through screws.
- Protected against inversion of power supply polarity and short circuits on output ports.