Small-size incremental magnetic sensor with square-wave output
- Magnetic sensor for linear and angular reading.
- Very small size (36 mm x 13.5 mm), to allow installation in narrow spaces.
- Resolutions up to 0.1 μm. DPI resolution and inches reading available.
- Status indication through LED RGBW.
- Contactless reading.
- Many pole pitches available.
- Flexible cable that allows the axial or radial output.
- Extremely easy and fast mounting of the entire measuring system, with wide alignment tolerances.
- Option: cleaning wipers to remove dirt deposits from the magnetic band, ensuring the correct functioning of the system.
- Magnetic band composed by a magnetized plastoferrite tape. The plastoferrite is supported by a stainless steel tape, already provided with the adhesive tape, for an easy application on the machine.
- Reference indexes at constant step or in required positions.
- Magnetic sensor body made of die-cast metallic material.
- Insensitive to dust and liquids (IP 67 protection class).
- Protected against inversion of power supply polarity and short circuits on output ports.