Small-size magnetic sensor, with serial interface SSI-BiSS
- Absolute magnetic sensor for linear and angular reading.
- Very small size (53.5 mm x 19 mm), to allow installation in narrow spaces.
- Resolutions up to 0.5 μm and unidirectional repeatability up to ± 1 μm.
- Status indication through LED RGBW.
- Contactless reading.
- Flexible cable that allows the axial or radial output.
- High-speed SSI-BiSS C (unidirectional) serial interface.
- Profibus-DP, Profinet, DeviceNet, ModBus and DRIVE-CLiQ protocols, through conversion gateways.
- High signal stability, even with high speed and accelerations.
- High performance, with a measuring length up to 16,000 mm.
- Extremely easy and fast mounting of the entire measuring system, with wide alignment tolerances.
- Magnetic band composed by a magnetized plastoferrite tape. The plastoferrite is supported by a stainless steel tape, already provided with the adhesive tape, for an easy application on the machine.
- Option: 1 Vpp analog signal.
- Magnetic sensor body made of die-cast metallic material.
- Insensitive to dust and liquids (IP 67 protection class).
- Protected against inversion of power supply polarity and short circuits on output ports.