Absolute optical scale for large machines
- Absolute optical scale, available in a single piece or in modular version for large machines (up to 30040 mm of measuring length or higher on request).
- Application in various industrial fields such as machine tools, vertical lathes, gantry machines, laser/plasma cutting machines, robotics, automation, etc.
- Stainless steel grating, integral with the machine guide, for an excellent accuracy at any temperature.
- Serial interface SSI-BiSS C (unidirectional), with or without 1 Vpp analog signal, and FANUC α-αi. Direct reading of absolute measure.
- Resolutions up to 0.1 μm. Accuracy grade ± 5 μm.
- Rigidly bound modules, for a perfect seal against liquids and environmental dirty, unaltered over time.
- Adjustable cable output, through double connector.
- Wide alignment tolerances.
- Pressurization from both sides of the scale and/or of the transducer.