Incremental optical scale for CNC machine tools
- Optical scale with glass measuring support, particularly suitable for CNC machine tools.
- Resolutions up to 0.01 μm.
- Accuracy grade up to ± 1 μm.
- Non-extendible sealing lips, along the sliding side of the reader head, fixed at the lateral ends.
- Innovative device inside the scale for the disposal of liquids coming from inefficient filtering systems.
- The special sealing lips and the device for the liquids disposal provide an excellent protection of the grating from refrigerant liquids often used during machining.
- Metrological certificate provided with each scale.
- Linear thermal expansion coefficient λ = 8 x 10-6 °C-1.
- Adjustable connecting cable output. Connector inside the transducer.
- Reference indexes at coded distance, or at constant step, with predetermined or selectable positions.
- High accuracy and stability of signals even in case of high speed, strong accelerations and vibrations.
- Protected against inversion of power supply polarity and short circuits on output ports.
- Small size, to allow installation in narrow spaces.
- Interchangeable with the previous model NCS.
- Filtering system for pressurization available on request.