Incremental optical scale for various applications
- Small overall dimensions. Rugged and heavy profile with a wide cross-section. Dimensions 39×23 mm.
- Resolutions up to 0.1 μm. Accuracy grade ± 5 μm.
- Four sealing lips made of special elastomer resistant to oil and wearing, for an excellent protection of the grating.
- In modular version for measuring lengths over 6,500 mm, or for lower measuring lengths on request.
- Reference indexes at constant step, in central position or in different positions at request.
- Wide alignment tolerances.
- High stability of LINE DRIVER signals.
- Armored connecting cable without external connections. Connector inside the transducer.
- Linear thermal expansion coefficient λ = 10.6 x 10-6 °C-1 suitable for the application.
- Full possibility to disassemble and reassemble the scale.
- Protected against inversion of power supply polarity and short circuits on output ports.