Incremental optical scale of small overall dimensions
- Small-size incremental scale, for applications with limited installation space.
- Possibility of registration which simplifies alignment and allows the use on rough surfaces (retrofitting and machines for which application was not foreseen).
- Resolutions up to 0.1 μm. Accuracy grade ± 5 μm.
- Two sealing lips made of special elastomer resistant to oil and wearing, for an excellent protection of the grating.
- Reference indexes at constant step, in central position or in different positions at request.
- Wide alignment tolerances.
- High stability of LINE DRIVER signals.
- Linear thermal expansion coefficient λ = 10.6 x 10-6 °C-1 suitable for the application.
- Protected against inversion of power supply polarity and short circuits on output ports.