Self-aligned incremental magnetic scale
- Magnetic incremental scale with pole pitch 2+2 mm. Particularly suitable for applications on synchronized press brakes.
- Reader head guided by a self-aligned and self-cleaning sliding carriage with spring system.
- Resolution up to 1 μm and repeatability ± 1 increment.
- Accuracy grade ± 15 μm.
- Selectable reference indexes every 10 mm along the entire measuring length, with Zero Magneto Set device.
- The adjustable cable output and the selectable zero references make the scale SYMMETRIC and applicable to both columns of the press brake.
- Safety limit switches, positionable at both ends.
- Sealing lips for the protection of the magnetic band, made of special elastomer resistant to oil and wearing.
- Various possibilities of application, with double-effect joint or steel wire. An adapter guarantees the compatibility with PBS-HR scale.
- High accuracy and stability of signals even in case of high speed, strong accelerations and vibrations.
- Moulded M12 connector (IP 67) or other models on request.
- Protected against inversion of power supply polarity and short circuits on output ports.