GVS 206 S
Self-aligned absolute optical scale, with stainless steel grating
- Optical scale with stainless steel measuring support and direct reading of the absolute position. High mechanical resistance and thermal expansion suitable for the application, for a constant accuracy at any temperature.
- Particularly suitable for applications on synchronized press brakes.
- High-speed SSI-BiSS C (unidirectional) serial interface.
- Option: Line Driver digital signal.
- Transducer guided by a self-aligned and self-cleaning sliding carriage with spring system.
- No contact reader head. No friction: high duration and tolerance against environmental dirty.
- Measuring length up to 6.000 mm, in modular version.
- Resolutions up to 0.1 μm.
- Accuracy grade ± 2.5 μm in the standard version and ± 1 μm in the high-accuracy version. Metrological certificate provided with each scale.
- Profibus-DP, Profinet, CANopen, DeviceNet, ModBus and DRIVE-CLiQ protocols, through conversion gateways.
- Sealing lips for the protection of the grating, made of special elastomer resistant to oil and wearing. Self-blocking special profile.
- Various possibilities of application, with double-effect joint or steel wire. Interchangeable with GVS 2xx line and with the previous model PBS-HR.
- High accuracy and stability of signals even in case of high speed, strong accelerations and vibrations.
- Moulded M12 connector (IP 67) or other models on request.
- Protected against inversion of power supply polarity and short circuits on output ports.