Self-aligned absolute optical scale, with glass grating
- Optical scale with glass measuring support and direct reading of the absolute position. Particularly suitable for applications on synchronized press brakes.
- High-speed SSI-BiSS C (unidirectional) serial interface.
- Option: 1 Vpp analog signal or Line Driver digital signal.
- Reader head guided by a self-aligned and self-cleaning sliding carriage with spring system.
- Resolutions up to 0.1 μm.
- Accuracy grade ± 2.5 μm in the standard version and ± 1 μm in the high-accuracy version.
- Profibus-DP, Profinet, CANopen, DeviceNet, ModBus and DRIVE-CLiQ protocols, through conversion gateways.
- Metrological certificate provided with each scale.
- Sealing lips for the protection of the grating, made of special elastomer resistant to oil and wearing.
- Various possibilities of application, with double-effect joint or steel wire. An adapter guarantees the compatibility with PBS-HR scale.
- High accuracy and stability of signals even in case of high speed, strong accelerations and vibrations.
- Protected against inversion of power supply polarity and short circuits on output ports.