GVS 202 S
Self-aligned incremental optical scale, with stainless steel grating
- Optical incremental scale with stainless steel measuring support. High mechanical resistance and thermal expansion suitable for the application, for a constant accuracy at any temperature.
- Particularly suitable for applications on synchronized press brakes.
- Transducer guided by a self-aligned and self-cleaning sliding carriage with spring system.
- No contact reader head. No friction: high duration and tolerance against environmental dirty.
- Measuring length up to 30.000 mm, in modular version.
- Resolution up to 0.1 μm.
- Accuracy grade ± 2.5 μm in the standard version and ± 1 μm in the high-accuracy version. Metrological certificate provided with each scale.
- Selectable reference indexes every 10 mm along the entire measuring length, with Zero Magneto Set device.
- The adjustable cable output and the selectable zero references make the scale SYMMETRIC and applicable to both columns of the press brake.
- Safety limit switches, positionable at both ends.
- Sealing lips for the protection of the grating, made of special elastomer resistant to oil and wearing. Self-blocking special profile.
- Various possibilities of application, with double-effect joint or steel wire. Interchangeable with GVS 2xx line and with the previous model PBS-HR.
- High accuracy and stability of signals even in case of high speed, strong accelerations and vibrations.
- Moulded M12 connector (IP 67) or other models on request.
- Protected against inversion of power supply polarity and short circuits on output ports.