Incremental modular optical scale
- Modular optical scale with stainless steel grating, particularly suitable for long strokes (measuring length up to 30,040 mm).
- Rugged and heavy profile, in anodized aluminium.
- Coupling gaskets between the modules for a better fit of mechanical parts (in case of disassembly and reassembly).
- Resolutions up to 0.1 μm.
- Accuracy grade ± 10 μm.
- Linear thermal expansion coefficient λ = 10.6 x 10-6 °C-1 suitable for the application.
- Reference indexes at coded distance, or at constant step (50 mm) or selectable.
- Sine-wave or TTL signal output.
- Protected against inversion of power supply polarity and short circuits on output ports.