Incremental encoder Ø 58 mm
- Incremental rotary encoder, based on optical principle.
- Small overall dimensions for applications with limited installation space.
- Wide range of pulses per revolution up to 64,000 ppr.
- Bidirectional signals with zero references, TTL or 1 Vpp sine wave.
- Output by connector or cable, radial or axial position.
- Aluminium flange and body.
- High-protection ring.
- High accuracy and stability of signals.
- Protected against inversion of power supply polarity and short circuits on output ports.
- Wide range of features.
- Custom-made features on request.