Absolute magnetic sensor with serial interface SSI-BiSS or CANopen
- Linear magnetic sensor, with direct reading of the absolute position.
- High performance, with a measuring length up to 30,000 mm.
- Resolutions up to 1 μm and repeatability ± 1 increment.
- Extremely easy and fast mounting of the entire measuring system, with wide alignment tolerances and sensor/magnetic band gap up to 1 mm.
- Serial interface SSI-BiSS (with or without 1 Vpp analog signal) or CANopen.
- SSI or CANopen protocol and programmable resolutions.
- Profibus-DP, Profinet, DeviceNet, ModBus and DRIVE-CLiQ protocols, through conversion gateways.
- High-speed serial data transfer.
- Small-sized, for applications with limited installation space.
- Magnetic band width 10 mm.
- Insensitive to dust and liquids (IP 67 protection class).
- Magnetic sensor body made of die-cast metallic material.
- High signal stability, even with high speed and accelerations.
- Cable suitable for continuous movements. Axial or radial cable output.
- Protected against inversion of power supply polarity and short circuits on output ports.
- Warning indication through LED.